Saturday 28 August 2010

Just For You


Oh gosh, I've gone a whole week without making any cards, where does the time go?!! One of the hardest things living with my mother-in-law is not being able to slope off to craft when I want as I feel guilty! However, I am home alone today and so I have been indulging myself. Today's effort is for two challenges. At LOTV, this week's theme is to 'go dotty with circles' and at the very first challenge at CES the theme is 'Anything goes'. There are some yummy stamps up for grabs and let's face it, you can never have enough stamps!

Image Stamp - LOTV - 'Little Girls Swing Time' coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment Stamp - Dovecraft
Cardstock and papers from stash
Circles and flowers cut/embossed with my Cuttlebug
Finished with gems, ribbon and candy pips from my local craft shop

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nat
    aww gorgeous card, lovely cute image, fabby design,thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & that is a lovely image coloured beautifully.
    Thanks for joiing us at CES Challenge.
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nat - fab layout and such a pretty image!! Thanks for joining in our first challenge at CES! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    aaahhh what a beautiful card, thank you for joining our first CES challenge.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so true that you can never have too many stamps :D This is so sweet I love the way you have cut round it so it looks as if they are swinging in front of the circle :D
    Thank you for joining us a CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, I love your colours and pretty details
    Thanks for joining us on LOTV
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x