Tuesday 23 April 2024

Sweet Sixteen

 Morning All, I'm popping in to tell you about our new challenge at Passion for Markers - this time Wendy would like your projects to be 'For A Boy' I used to struggle with making masculine cards, but now, I quite enjoy doing them and I was pleased how this one turned out 



Image - 'Oliver Texting' - LOTV

Papers - 'Butterfly Kisses' - LOTV 8x8 pad

I used a flag die to make the sentiment and a Sizzix Bigz die for the 16

Finished off with some wooden buttons

Our sponsor is Di's Digistamps






Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - We Love Stamping

'For The Boys' - Polkadoodles



Thanks for dropping by!
Natxx







2 comments:

  1. A perfect card for a teenager, I always think they are tough ones to make, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brenda, this is an awesome creation for a male teenager. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x