Wednesday 10 April 2024

My turn at Passion for Markers

 It doesn't seem possible that it is already my turn to choose a theme for the new challenge at Passion for Markers - it comes around so quickly! And after being super oganised last time with scheduling my post a week before the challenge - this time I am a day late!

To make my life easier, I have chosen a nice easy theme of 'Use A Die.'  It diesn't matter what type of die - as long as at least one has been used on your project. 

Our sponsor is Rachelle Ann Miller




and I have used one of her cute images on my DT card:


Image - the boy from 'Happy Birthday Creator' - RAM coloured with Promarkers 

Papers - 'Candles and Cake' - Nitwit Collections

Dies used - 'Square Notched Corners' - Crafts Too
and finished off with some balloon and star die-cuts

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - Pattie's Creations

'Anything Goes' - Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x