Tuesday 5 December 2023

DANCE

Morning Crafters! Well, here we are again - it's time for Passion for Markers Mega Christmas Challenge and the theme is 'Add A Sentiment' 

We have some fabulous sponsors and prizes  this year and we can't wait to see all your projects - please pop in to the PFM blog to get all the details




This time it's all about the sentiment and I've been waiting for a chance to use this one. I realised that I hadn't used a Penny Black image for some time and apologies to readers of my blog as this isn't the first time I have used this stamp, but it is one of my most favourite ones and goes perfectly with my sentiment:) 

For my DT card I followed an old sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday (they have some good ones on their blog - perfect when you need some inspiration!)




Image - 'The Sensations' - Penny Black coloured with Promarkers

Papers - 'Perfect Partners' (mint and white) - The Paper Boutique

I used John Next Door's 'Layering Dies' for all my elements


Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

'Anything Goes' - Dream Valley

'Anything Goes' - We Love Stamping

'Anything Goes' - Penny Black Saturday

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx



4 comments:

  1. :D This card really puts a big smile on my face, how fun and cute trio!! :D So cheerful! Lovely design too! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge for December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this wonderful fun creation just what I needed to see I love it thank you for joining us at We Love stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing your pretty creation with us at We Love Stamping challenge, apologies it's so belated. internet problems all week!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x