Tuesday 15 March 2022

Sapphire Fairy

 We have another challenge for you starting today over at Passion for Markers, I don't think I have ever seen this theme before, but it s a fun one - 'Inspired by your birthstone'

My birthstone is sapphire, so my fairy from Stampers Delights is coloured in blues:


Image - 'Chibi-Fuchsia-Fairy' - Stampers Delights

Paper - LOTV pad

rhinestones - The Hobby House

I used a daisy punch for the border and added some ribbon and a bow from my stash

Dies used - flowers and leaves from Sue Wilson's 'Cosmos Flowers' and 'Square Notched Corners' from Crafts Too for the card shape and mats and layers

Finished off with some stickles on the fairy wings

Challenges:

'Add some bling' - Dream Valley (rhinestones)

Thanks for dropping in

Natx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nat, this is absolutely beautiful! I love your interpretation of the theme. What a beautiful colour! Stunning card design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x