Thursday 19 November 2020

Let's play tag

 So, for the first time since I started making cards, I have finished my Christmas cards before the beginning of December, yay!

I actually finished them back in April - at least the lockdown was useful for something!

Anyway, onto this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers, which  is 'Add A Tag'

I have created a reasonably CAS card:


Image - magazine freebie which I cut out using the matching die

Paper - from Crafter's Companion  12 x 12 paper pad 'Garden of Love'

Dies used - 'Lace Corner Deco B' & 'Exotic Butterfly small' from Cheery Lynn & Creative Expressions' 'Faux Quilled Leaves'

I also used a little 'Spun Sugar' distress ink around the edge of the tag

Kraft card, ribbon & gems from stash

Challenges:

'Tags or Pockets' - Incy Wincy

'Lots of Layers' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting

Natxx




4 comments:

  1. Love the flower. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Tags and/or Pockets Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty with lots of interesting elements. SO glad you joined us at Incy Wincy Tags/Pockets challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Love the delicate colouring of the rose and the lovely scrolly corners.

    Thank you for sharing in our Lots of Layers challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x