Saturday 16 February 2019

L is for Love

I think this might be the latest I have ever posted for the challenge at Passion for Promarkers, but it's still open until Monday night, so get crafting! For this week's challenge we would like to see projects featuring Something Beginning with L, so my DT card is all about Love:

Image - 'Lovey Puppy' by Mama Elephant cut out using co-ordinating dies

I created the background using distress inks over a stencil and then applying Ranger translucent  texture paste for dimension and shine, neither of which show up in the photo!

The corners were cut with Sue Wilson's 'Meridian Edger' die and backed with silver mirri card

Enamel dots, sequins and a bow to finish off

Challenges:
'Anything Goes with option of Love' - Whoopsi Daisy
'Anything Goes with option of use a die or punch' - I  Love Promarkers
'With Love' - Creative Inspirations
'Love and Kisses' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the hearts, beautiful colours and the puppies are so sweet - love it! thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Love the soft colours and the pretty design! Very very nice done!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x