Tuesday 9 October 2018

My PFP challenge

Yes, it's my turn to choose a challenge theme for this fortnight at Passion for Promarkers, so I've made it an easy one ('cos I don't do difficult!)
Please enter projects that have 'Animals' as the focal point

I couldn't resist using the cute little elephants from MFT, I wasn't sure which one to feature, so I used all four! the design was inspired by a YouTube video from Jennifer Mcguire and you can find it here
I used the co-ordinating dies to partially die-cut the elephants from the top of the folded card blank - a bit fiddly with an electric machine, but I really like the end result

Image and dies  - 'Adorable Elephants' - MFT from Seven Hill Crafts
Paper - 'Plaid Patterns' 6 x 6 pad - MFT also from Seven Hill Crafts
Bow from stash
'Happy' die - Whimsy Stamps 
Border die - 'A2 Scalloped Borders One' - Spellbinders



Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - Cute Card Thursday

'Animals' -  Sunny Day Crafting

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to pop in to the PFP blog for some fab inspiration

Natxx

3 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable.
    I love the cute elephants.
    I feel happy when a see this.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute animal card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x