Tuesday 19 June 2018

My Challenge at Passion for Promarkers

Yes, that time has come around quick, but it is my turn to choose a challenge for this fortnight at PFP and I have gone for 'Bears R Us', so nice and easy, just include at least one bear on your project.

I chose this theme as I had been waiting to use my last purchase at LOTV, isn't he cute?! and I do love cards that are different,  so I found a great YouTube tutorial to make this one:
Front:

and inside:


Image - 'Greg with Note' - LOTV
Papers - 'Bonnets and Bowties' - Nitwit Collections
Dies used - '3D Itty Bitty Bow' - Creative Expressions, balloon dies from Paper Smooches and cloud dies by Demiawaking, Spellbinders Label die
All finished off with some pearls from my stash.

Challenges:

'Anything Goes (with an option of 'For A Boy') - I Love Promarkers

'Use at Least 2 dies' - Allsorts



Thanks for visiting!
Natxx






6 comments:

  1. Oooo what a stunning card, cute image too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card.
    I love that image and nice colouring.

    Do you like challenge blogs?
    We have a new one that starts on July 1
    We hope to see you there.
    https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/
    You can use the translate.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Nat! Fantastic design and the sweetest teddy image! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute Birthday card and lots of pretty dies, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Use at least two Dies' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x