Tuesday 20 February 2018

New challenge at Passion for Promarkers

It's my turn to choose a theme for this week's challenge at PFP and it's another easy one - I'm just too kind to you!
I would like to see at least one heart on your projects for my '|Have A Heart' challenge. I chose to use the gorgeous 'James' from LOTV, he's so cute .I must admit, making the interlocking hearts for the front of my card was rather challenging as I'm still doing everything one-handed, but it came out OK in the end.

Card front:



And inside:


Image - 'James Big Heart' - LOTV
Papers - 'Petals and Parasols Too' - Nitwit Collections

Dies used:Heart dies - Demiawaking (Amazon), 'DecoB' Corners - Cheery Lynn  and 'Ribbon and Bow' Layering Die from Tonic
Pearls, ribbon and bow from stash

Challenges:

'Anything Goes with option of Valentine's - Whoopsi Daisy

'Love is in the Air' - Wednesday's Creative Inspirations



Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nat, I love the interlocking hearts and who could resist the beautifully coloured James the bear? Have a great week, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! Your design is fantastic Nat! James is adorable and I love all the delicate bits to your card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x