Thursday 15 June 2017

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

So, here at CraftyNats, Thursday is the new Tuesday - well, I actually forgot to post on Tuesday, so here is my DT card for the new challenge at Passion for Promarkers - better late than never! (That's going to be written on my gravestone!)

We want you to 'Add A Sentiment' to your projects this time - how easy is that?!



I thought this sentiment was perfect for our challenge and I love the funny sheep in this image from Bugaboo
The papers, flowers, brad,ribbon and big pearl are from my stash and I used the Lawn Fawn 'Grassy Border' die  on the bottom

Challenges:
'Anything Goes' - Incy Wincy


'Square Cards Only' - Dream Valley

Don't forget to visit PFP for inspiration

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant fun image, fab card
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the black and pink combi!!! Ewe did an awesome job *sorry couldn't help myself* :D Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute design. The looks on those Ewes' faces are fabulous. Ewe too can look like this if you drink too much! LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

    Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love those sheep!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Bugaboo sheep, and what a fab colour scheme, so dramatic! I love it! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley, and I apologise that my comment is late.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x