Tuesday 25 April 2017

Charming!

It's Tuesday again and time for another challenge at Passion for Promarkers. 
As you have probably guessed from my  post title, we would like you to 'Add A Charm' to your entries and that's it, easy!
I was the lucky winner at Creative Inspirations  a while ago and my fantastic prize was to choose 5 - yes, 5! LOTV images and I have used one of them on my DT card, so you may well be seeing more LOTV images on my blog in the next few weeks!

Image - 'Pushchair' - LOTV
Kraft and yellow card, ribbon and charm - from stash
Dies used: 'Ornate Pierced Squares' - Sue Wilson's Noble range and 'Stately Circles' - Spellbinders
The embossing folder is  'Love Hearts' from Creative Expressions 

I have also added 'Diamond Sparkles' glitter to all the yellow card, but it doesn't show up too well in the photo, which is a shame as in real life it's really blingy!

Challenges:

'So so cute' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - I Love  Promarkers

'I Spy With My Little Eye Something Beginning with B' - Allsorts ( B for Baby and brown!)

Thanks for visiting
Natxx


5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Nat, such a sweet stamp and I love the pretty background dies and little charm
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet image and beautifully coloured, many thanks for joining in our 'I sky' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, great image and colouring. love the die and your choice of yellow.
    Thank you for joining our 'I Spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x