Tuesday 25 October 2016

New challenge at Passion for Promarkers

My lovely teamie Donna has set a fab new challenge at PFP for this week - it's a super 'Inspiration Photo' Make sure you pop in to the challenge blog to get all the details and see what the rest of the DT came up with, I decided to use the photo and colours as my inspiration and here is my card:


The photo's a bit blurry, but otherwise I was quite happy with the finished card

Image - 'Fable April Showers' - Faery Inks
Dotty paper - 'Me To You Tatty Teddy Spring Chic'
Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
 Charm, card and pearl brad from my stash
Dies are 'Ribbon & Bow Layering set from Tonic Essentials range

Challenges:

'One For The Girls' - Dream Valley

'October Any Image' - The Ribbon Girl

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



2 comments:

  1. An adorable card using the inspiration photo colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your super cute design in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x