Wednesday 5 August 2015

Sweet Trio

Despite spending a week in Kings College hospital recently and recovering at home from the brain surgery - yes, there is still some left to be operated on, lol! I have actually had a lovely time lately,



My  recent letter sent to  Papercraft Essentials magazine was awarded the star letter prize - an amazing  parcel of crafty stash  from Craft Creations arrived just as I was discharged from the hospital - what a fabulous welcome home!



I also recently won the challenge at Dream Valley and the prize was a choice from the wonderful range of digi images at All Dressed Up - I chose 'Three Little Christmas Girls'

aren't they just gorgeous!  I made them into a card for a recent challenge at Passion for Promarkers , but didn't get it posted in time for the challenge as I was attached to my hospital bed at the time!Don't let that stop you though, there is a new challenge from the Team 1 girls this week, so head over here. But I decided they were just too cute not to post them at all, so here are my Three Little Christmas Girls carolling their hearts out!






The papers are  from one of the Nitwit pads available at LOTV
The embossing was done using a Fiskars plate - so old now!

The lace is from Trimcraft

Kraft card,button, gems and lamp post are from my stash

I've also used the 'Musical Notes' die from Tattered Lace and 'A2 Scalloped Borders One' die from Spellbinders Borderabilities and a Hobbycraft snowflake punch




I also got  a Top 3 place at Tiddly Inks, I hope you don't think I'm showing off! I'm just so happy that other people still think my crafty efforts are worthy as there was a time when I wondered if I'd be able to get back to card-making at all.

Challenges:

'Make It Girly' - Whoopsi Daisy

'Frame It' - Incy Wincy


'Sparkle' - Creative Card Crew


'Anything Goes' - Papertake Weekly


'Gems & Pearls' - Allsorts

'Stripes or Checks' - Dream Valley

'Christmas in July' - Whimsy Inspires

'Anything Goes ( as long as it's Christmas)' - Crazy Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge 2




Thanks for looking!
Natx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your star letter prize Nat and love this sweet image on your card which is coloured beautifully..hope you are resting and getting better every day...take care.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas card is beautiful Nat, love these cute little girls. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to 'see' you Nat! Do hope that you're ok and improving every day! Fabulous Christmas card, such a cute image and gorgeous colouring! Love it.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, sweet image and lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'pearls & gems' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, thanks for playing along with our Stripes or Checks Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo what a great choice to pick this image and you have used it in a great way too.

    Sorry to hear you have been back in hospital having surgery, i hope you are feeling better now, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is great love the glitter. xx Jan CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x