Thursday 25 April 2013

Fairy News!

Morning everyone, I’d like to say hi to my new followers and to say thank you to my existing ones, your comments mean a lot and I’m thrilled that you take the time to visit. I have a quick card to share today which features a LOTV topper. This was part of a fantabulous goody bag which I won recently from the LOTV 3000+ followers candy draw. As well as several gorgeous stamps I received a few sheets of these delightful toppers, perfect for quick cards. 
You will be seeing more of the same in the weeks to come as I am going to be a FAIRY! No, I’m not going to grow wings and start using a magic wand – it’s much better than that – I have been asked to join the DT at Lili’s Little Fairies!!!! I had decided that I was on more than my fair share of DTs, but when I saw the DT call at LLF I couldn’t resist and as I didn’t think I’d get picked I didn’t see the harm in applying. But they did pick me and I am so thrilled, thank you girls! I adore the LOTV range and can’t wait to start.
Squirrel and the team have been working hard to get everything back to full capacity after some changes, so please pop over to the challenge blog here to meet the new DT members and to join in this week's challenge which is a gorgeous 'Inspiration Picture'. I’ll be posting my first card as a DT member on 2nd May. In the meantime I have made this one in celebration!

Milly on branch

Image - ‘Milly’ – LOTV topper
Papers - ‘Bonnets & Bowties’ – LOTV & Nitwits
Sentiment – LOTV
Card - Coredinations - Crafter’s Companion 
Heart pin – The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Ribbon & flowers – J & C Creations
Gems – Anitas
Beads from stash
Large gem – Dovecraft (part of Kim’s fab candy)
Diamond Sparkles ‘Angel Whispers’ glitter – Hunkydory
Dies used: SB ‘Leafy Squares’, ‘Circles’ & ‘Scalloped Circles’, Cheery Lynn ‘Exotic Butterflies’

Challenges:
'Bingo' - Love To Create (sentiment/ribbon/gems or bling)
'Happy Birthday Girl' - Inky Chicks
'Bling It Up' - CRAFT


Thanks for looking!
Natx

17 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats again Nat!
    Your card is gorgeous. I love that sweet image, pretty papers and fabulous layout.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Big Congrats you on being asked to be on the LLF DT team and i look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    Adorable image and fabby colours too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT position, it is well deserved!!! Lovely card too, so pretty :)

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card fairy Nat. Love the topper and the design and pretty papers look great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nat, you so deserve it! Your card is stunning as always x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Nat!!! your cards are beautiful so deserve it huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Nat - and big congrats on your DT post!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT Nat, well deserved...Love your gorgeous card, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this image ! Your card is wonderuful, so lovley colors !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous nat.your lilac colours are beautiful and fab sweet image :D
    huge congrats on your new DT too hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your new DT I am sure you will be an asset to them. Love this topper and what you have done with it. Lilac.... lovely. Great design and layout
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, cute image and your design and details are fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super creation..Beautiful colour and fab image,thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week
    x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x