Thursday 28 July 2011

One for the Boys.



I always struggle with male cards, especially for teenagers and so when I saw this stamp I ordered it immediately as I thought it would be perfect for all the male teenager birthdays I have coming up. I have entered it at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge where the theme this month is 'One for the Boys'.

Image - 'Paul Texting' by Mo Manning from Stampavie, coloured with promarkers
Sentiment - Stampingallday
Papers - Capsule Collection from Papermania
Candy pips and button brad from stash

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Nat and fab Mo Manning image used. Thanks for sharing it with us at the crafters companion!!!

    Paula DT. x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. It is such a great one for the boys and men in our lives!

    X Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x