Friday 12 November 2010

Milton Easel Card




When I have heard in the past that moving can be one of the most stressful things you can do in life, I have wondered what all the fuss was all about. Well, I take it all back. We finally have a moving date of next Tuesday after over a year of being on a horrendous emotional rollercoaster and I can't wait to get off!!! I am not moving again, EVER! One of the casualties of all the ups and downs has been my crafting which has been pretty much a non-entity lately and I will be away from my craft desk for a few more days while we settle in. However, hopefully the next card I make will be from my craft room (well, my half of our new office) in my new house. So, until then I have chosen a cracker of a challenge - LOTV have some new stamps and to celebrate they are having a Blog Hop with some great prizes up for grabs. The theme is 'Anything Goes' as long as you use a stamp or digi image. I have made an easel card for a change and am off to start hopping.

Stamped image - 'Milton with Wheelbarrow' from the Wild Rose Studio coloured with promarkers
Papers/card/gems/ribbon from stash
Sentiment - peel off coloured with marker pen
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x