Tuesday 12 September 2023

Feeling Blue

 Morning all, don't be alarmed by my post title - I'm not about to launch into a depressing monologue, but I am here to tell you about the latest challenge at Passion for Markers where the theme is 'blue or pink (as your main colour)'

Surprisingly, as my favourite colour is pink, I have opted for blue for a change, I got my dates mixed up and had to rush this card, so, it is not my best effort, but I think the sweet image carries it off ok!

Our sponsor is Dies to die for




Image - 'Daddy's Little Helper' - All Dressed Up Stamps

Blue dotty paper - Sue Wilson's 'Dots 'n ' Stripes' 8x8 pad

I used a flag die and some enamel dots for decoration and finished off with some sentiment strips I found in my stash

Challenges:

'ATG' - Allsorts

'ATG' - Pattie's Creations

'ATG' - Digi Choosday


Thanks for dropping by

Natxx



4 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest image Nat!! I love how you have colored it and the design let's it have all the focus. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuper cute card, love the little die cut banners. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card for our Allsorts option using your dies, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring on this adorable image!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x