Tuesday 4 January 2022

January Blues

 Happy New Year! 

And with the New Year comes a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers - Lisa would like you to use shades of blue for this challenge, remember to pop in to the Promarker Blog for some blue inspiration

I decided to use a fun image for this one as I'm feeling a bit blue and could do with cheering up (Covid ripped through the family like a bowling ball, knocking everyone off their feet!)

And I got ahead on my Birthday cards for 2022,  this one is not due until May


Image - 'Dorky Dragon' - Whimsy Stamps

Papers by Sue Wilson from Creative Expressions

I used some alphabet dies to cut out the recipient's name

Finished off with some enamel dots and a bow

Inside:


Challenges:
'For A Baby/Child' - CCC Digi Creations

Thanks for visiting!

Natxx


1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet and looks fab in blue - a gorgeous card.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x