Tuesday 1 October 2019

Snappy Birthday!

It's time again for another challenge at Passion for Promarkers and this week it's my choice of theme, so I would like to see projects featuring 'Mythical Creatures' I was very tempted to use a fairy image, but then remembered I had not used my latest stamp purchase, so here he is:
I decided to make a triangle shaped card for a change and I rather like it, so it won't be the last time!

Image - 'Dorky Dragon' and enamel dots - Whimsy Stamps
Stripey paper - 12 x 12 pad 'Pastel Days' from The Works
Yellow card - Hunkydory's 'Adorable Scorable'
Rhinestone sparkler - Hobby House
Finished off with a cute bow

Challenges:

'Sentimental' - Cute Card Thursday




Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x