Tuesday 12 March 2019

On Parade

We have another nice easy challenge starting today at Passion for Promarkers, we would like to see Spots and/or Stripes on your projects.
I have had this digi stamp for a while and decided it was time to colour it up and add it to a fancy fold card which I saw on Youtube.
These little critters are so cute, I love them!
Front -

Inside - 


Image - 'Party Parade' - LOTV's Etsy shop

Papers are all from LOTV's 'Snow Princess' paper pad

Dies used - Hunkydory's 'Scalloped Corner Rectangles' (main image), 'Polygon Frame ' - Amazon (inside toppers), cloud dies and a cute little banner die
Finished off with ribbon and a button from my stash


Challenges:

'Let's Use Ribbon' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

'Anything Goes' - Cute Card Thursday

'For A Child' - Allsorts

'4 Legged Friends' - Dream Valley

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

5 comments:

  1. An adorable image and pretty colours for a little one and super design as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nat, OMG I love lotv stuff and this image is soooo cute I love it and love the clouds you have added. I love the use of the ribbon on the inside what a great card. Thanks for joining in with us at the Incy Wincy Designs challenge. Thanks Cheryl DT
    You can also follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, just perfect for my theme at Allsorts , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supercute! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck in the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x