Tuesday 14 August 2018

Glitter/Sparkle

We have a fab new challenge at Passion for Promarkers this fortnight, so prepare to get glittery and add some sparkle to your projects please. (I always seem to get more on me than my card!)

To me, fairies and glitter go hand in hand and here is my DT card:

The image is from  Whimsy Stamps - I adore all their fairies, but this cutie caught my eye with her sassy stance!

No papers this time - just some glitter card which looks grey here, but is in fact silver!

Enamel dots are also from Whimsy Stamps

I cut the borders with a  Spellbinders A2 curved borders die
and finished off with some Creative Expressions glitter on the wings

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - carlinskaartenparadijs

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers


Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



4 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! Stunning design and I love your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.
    A beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs and good luck!

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love design!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x