Tuesday 8 August 2017

Just Add Glitter at Passion for Promarkers

We have a fab new challenge at Passion for Promarkers this fortnight - all we want you to do is to Add Glitter to your projects - easy peasy!

I decided to make a new baby card this time - pink and glitter, 2 of my favourite things!

I used a cute little giraffe stamp and added lots of glitter to my die cuts:

Image - Hobbycraft stamp
Paper & bow from my stash
~Dies used: Tags from X-Cut, 'Heart Frames' &'Cartoon Train' from Demiawaking 
and 'Love Hearts' embossing folder from Creative Expressions

Challenges:

'Time To Die' - Come & Get It

'Anything Goes' - Dream Valley



Thanks for visiting!
Natx



4 comments:

  1. Fab design the cut out heart really make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design the cut out heart really make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Nat! Your little giraffe is super cute, and I love that heart embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this is such a pretty card. I love all the die cuts you used! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x