Tuesday 24 May 2016

My PFP Challenge

Oh gosh, it's Tuesday again! This fornight's challenge has been set by myself and the theme is 'Use ribbon and/or lace, yet another easy one for you all! I have opted for just ribbon on my DT card and had to draft in my official  bow maker - my 16 year old son, I have got a proper bow-maker, but have you ever tried to use it with one hand? impossible, so my son has learnt to make a perfect bow since I had my stroke, bless him!



Image 'Special Delivery' and papers - LOTV
Everything else from my stash
Dies used: Sue Wilson 'Faux Quilled Leaves and Marianne Designs 'Circle & flower stitch'

Challenges:

'Anything Goes' - I Love Promarkers

'Anything Goes' - Little Miss Muffet



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love those papers and colours. Well done to your son, a fab bow. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet :) .. I love baby cards and LOTV images :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x