Wednesday 11 April 2012

Top 5 at Passion for Promarkers!

I will hopefully have a card to post tomorrow, this is just a quick post to, well, blow my own trumpet I suppose, is that being a bit vain? It's just that I found out that I made the Top 5 at Passion for Promarkers and I'm so excited! This is the first time that I have received an award and to say I'm chuffed is an understatement! When I started blogging the first challenge I entered was at PFP and it has remained one of my favourite challenge blogs ever since and I'm thrilled to have been picked. A big thank you to the team at PFP and also to all the people who work on challenge blogs, sharing their work and tips and who give us a chance to show off our projects, win goodies, receive awards and make new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Well done you ! Loved your card.. hope to see you there real soon ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x