Sunday 31 October 2010

Christmas Penguins


I finally found myself with a couple of hours to spare this weekend and so have made two quick cards. The first is a card made up of freebies. The papers and paper embellishments were all free with 'Simply Cards & Papercraft' and the penguins were a freebie from Tales from Pollycraft and have been coloured with promarkers. Christmas sentiments, ribbon and gems are from stash. I have followed the sketch at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge and have also entered at Crafty Cardmakers where the theme is to 'Use a Freebie'.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! Great idea to part the two penquins for your images and great take on my sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous what a great idea and take on the sketch, fabulous. hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x